- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- Choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of your information.
- How you can request access to, or correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Personally Identifiable Information ("Personal Information")
Personally Identifiable Information (or "Personal Information") is information that we collect about you that can be used to identify or contact you, as well as other personal data.
Some of the Personal Information provided by you or collected by us through this site may be health information. Although Attentive Health is not considered a "covered entity" under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"), Attentive Health is subject to some aspects of HIPAA when we perform services on behalf of covered entities, including health plans sponsored by our corporate customers for their employees. Attentive Health is considered a "Business Associate" under HIPAA when providing services to "covered entities" and will comply with applicable HIPAA requirements under those circumstances.
Information Collection and Use
The information collected and displayed on this website is used to update your records in the Attentive Health program in which you are enrolled (i.e. the “Passport to Health” wellness incentive program sponsored by your employer) and to respond to you in the event that you contact us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than what is necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to confirm your eligibility for discounted merchandise. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Attentive Health takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal health information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, health coaches or customer service team members) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you may be required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the Attentive Health program in which you are enrolled. You may also voluntarily submit additional personal information, such as your mailing address, or other information about yourself, but it is not required.
We share certain information with our partners and advertisers as follows:
- Provision of Services: Attentive Health may disclose your Personal Information to third parties that enable us to provide you with a product or service that you have requested from us. We will disclose Personal information to these third parties as necessary to enable them to provide the product or service, subject to contractual restrictions and conditions between Attentive Health and the third parties which obligate them to safeguard the Personal Information.
- Participation, Incentives and Rewards: Attentive Health may disclose your Personal Information to your health plan, which may be administered by your employer, in order for your employer or health plan to provide you or your spouse/same-sex domestic partner with incentives and rewards for participation in Attentive Health programs. We will limit the amount of Personal Information we share to the minimum necessary for you to receive the incentives and rewards.
- HIPAA-Covered Entities: Attentive Health may disclose your Personal Information to entities subject to HIPAA (called "covered entities") in certain instances. Covered entities include, for example, health care providers such as doctors and dentists. Covered entities also include health plans, such as group health plans sponsored by your employer and which may be administered by other employees of your employer. HIPAA and other laws prohibit these employees from further disclosing your Personal Information to the employer-sponsors or others for reasons other than administering the group health plan or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Aggregate Information: Attentive Health may provide to third parties, including to our corporate customers who sponsor group health plans for their employees, with information about you and other users from which we have removed all identifiers and that can no longer be used to identify you ("Aggregate Information"). For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of our Site and the services they used while on our Site. We may not limit the third parties' use of the Aggregate Information, except that we do require third parties to whom we disclose Aggregate Information to agree that they will not attempt to make this information personally identifiable by combining it with other databases.